Did you know there is a new school funding law called the LCFF (Local Control Funding Formula)? LCFF requires school districts to involve parents in planning and decision making.
- Shifts spending decisions from the state to our local school district.
- Requires our school district to focus on the eight key areas that help all students succeed.
- Provides extra funding for students with greater challenges.
- Gives our district more flexibility for how to spend its money to improve local schools.
- LCFF is a huge opportunity for parents to shape the vision for your children’s education and make it happen!
Learn more by watching this video (Spanish version here):